To better serve our youth, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Springfield will:
- Strive for equal opportunity and foster respect for human dignity.
- Prepare youth to live in a richly diverse society through planned programs and services, which are supported by an organizational posture and policies based on total equality and representation at all levels of operation.
- Initiate and promote services which enhance the quality of life.
- Provide programs and services, both new and proven that are relevant to changing needs, with primary emphasis on optimal youth development and involvement.
- Strengthen its role as spokesman for youth.
- Develop a strong voice on behalf of youth and take the initiative to form and/or join alliances with other national and local organizations to support positive programs aimed at correcting those conditions which severely inhibit youth development.